BRISLINGTON & ST. ANNES CONSERVATIVE CLUB
Please note that membership applications have been suspended for the time being.
Benefits for members of the Conservative Club:
• Friendly, comfortable and safe surroundings
• Secure entry system allowing only members and their guests into the Club
• Competitively priced, large selection of beers, wines, ciders & spirits, including guest ciders & specials
• A selection of hot drinks and rolls available
• Three full size Snooker tables, including a Star table
• Free entertainment on many occasions
• Free Wifi from The Cloud
• SKY Sports and BT Sport channels
We are generally a friendly bunch and always eager to encourage new members.
The club currently has around 650 members. Membership is open throughout the year. Becoming a member of The Club is easy. Just pop in and ask at the bar for an application form. You will need to be aged 18 or over and vouched for by two existing members. The application is then posted on the club notice board to allow other members to register any objections and voted on by the Committee. Approved applicants are then invited to an introduction meeting, where they are given further details of the Club rules, what the Club has to offer it's members and a chance to ask any questions. On payment of the correct fee the prospective member will be enrolled.
• £16.00 p.a. for Single Membership
• £27.50 p.a. for Joint Membership
• Membership runs from 1st January to 31st December each year
• An initial joining administration fee of £5 applies to all new members
Drop in and pick up an application form from the bar.
Please contact us if you have any queries about membership.
Annual subscriptions are renewed at the start of each calendar year.
Brislington & St. Anne's Conservative Club is a member of the Association of Conservative Clubs' Inter-Affiliation Ticket Scheme. Our members can purchase an IA Ticket from the Secretary for £2 per annum, allowing them to visit associated clubs throughout the Country. The Club warmly welcomes IA Ticket holders of other associated Conservative Clubs. https://www.toryclubs.co.uk/clubs/
Members can bring up to two guests in the Club at any one time and they must be signed in. However, a guest cannot be signed in any more than two days in succession and no more than seven times on any three month period. Guests are required to follow the full rules of the Club and are the responsibility of the member at all times.
No copyright infringements are intended on this website.